Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Baby Girl!!

I am very blessed to be 20 weeks pregnant. Our journey into parenthood has been long and difficult. We are so very thankful for scientific/medical advances. We needed assistance to get pregnant. So the last year, and 20 weeks especially, have been difficult and a journey that someone (up above) wanted us to take. So while this wasn't MY PLAN. I have accepted that this is something to cherish deeply, not take for granted, and appreciate every day. So I try my best to balance those emotions with the normal uncomforts of pregnancy and enjoy the days we are given. We found out Monday that our baby is a girl. So we are going to start getting into the pink state of mind, Although I prefer purple. Here is her most recent picture.

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

Yay!! Congratulations Mommy and I can't wait to meet her! :)