Friday, July 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged (A long time ago)

So very sorry Kayte! I haven't been blogging much lately. But I am honored to be tagged by you.

So here are the Tagging Rules

The rules
:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

What was I doing ten years ago?
I had just graduated from High School. I think I was working my first summer at a church camp in the kitchen. Which ended up being great experience and started my passion for being in the kitchen.

What are five (non-work) things on my to-do list for today?
Since it is 7:30 PM there isn't much. :)

1. Update my blog
2. Clean up the kitchen
3. Put my feet up. Pregnancy swelling is getting to me.
4. Probably watch some TV.
5. Eat some ice cream :-)

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Twizzlers
2. Chips & Guac
3. Dark Chocolate
4. Homemade Popcorn
5. Ice Cream

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Become a huge philanthropist
2. Start a business helping others start their dreams
3. Become a woman of leisure
4. Make sure my family and friends were well taken care of
5. Travel all over the world

Places I’ve lived:
1. Southeast Michigan (Highland, Birmingham, Westland, Farmington Hills, Plymouth, Wixom, Brighton, South Lyon)
2. Northern Michigan, Boyne Falls
3. Albion, MI (College)
I haven't ventured far from home!

Jobs I’ve had:
1. My Dad has a business so I started doing many things for him as a teenager (mow the grass, clean, data entry, package parts.... )
2. Church camp kitchen for 2 summers
3. Catering Company for a summer (Corporate lunches and graduation parties mostly)
4. Babysat a ton in high school
5. Overnight stock and backroom at Target
6. Athletic Trainer in College, High Schools and Physical Therapy Clinics (this is what my college degree is in)
7. Scheduling Manager/Operations Manager for a Defense Contracting Business (My Dad's company presently... far cry from cutting the grass)
8. Hungry Howies Pizza
9. Grocery Store Deli
10. Patient Transporter in a hospital physical therapy clinic

They are in no particular order. I think I got them all.

I will be tagging:

Karen
Melissa
Jessy
Angie
Brooke

No comments: