Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Salmon Burgers with Citrus Basil Mayo, Sweet Potato Fries

We had some salmon burgers in the freezer. I decided to grill them up. I for some reason thought that lime and basil sounded good together. So I decided to try it.


1 Cup fresh Basil
1/2 Cup Mayo (Cottage cheese would work too)
1 Tbs Lime Juice
1 Tbs Lemon Juice
1 tsp Sugar



Mix all together in the food processor.

This really tasted great. I was impressed with myself. I served the burgers along side some sweet potato fries that I grilled with a bit of Olive Oil , S&P.

1 comment:

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I came across salmon burgers at TJs but didn't end up buying them (got the fillets instead). I'll have to pick them up next time and make these burgers! What a great meal paired with sweet potato fries!