Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Eat to the Beat!! Part 2 Coconut Lime Cupcakes



Since this was thrown together, I would recommend a couple changes to the recipe I used. I will note those in blue.
Preheat Oven to 350 (I have convection so I did 325)

1 1/4 Cups Flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 Cup Butter
3 Eggs
3/4 Cup Milk (use 1 Cup)
3/4 Cup Sugar
1 lime (juice and zest) (I used a small one use medium sized lime)
1 Cup Coconut (use 3/4 cup)

Mix the dry ingredients together and set aside. Beat the butter until soft and add the sugar and mix until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time. Add the milk and lime juice. Slowly add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir in the coconut at the end.
Pour into muffin cups in muffin pan.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Enjoy.

Makes 12 Cupcakes

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm these look really tasty. Thanks for participating!

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Love these coconut lime shrimp..perfection:D